NORDIC HOME INSPECTION
CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE AND UPDATE
In these changing times, Nordic Home Inspection would like to assure you that we always have you and your health in mind in everything we do. During the current coronavirus outbreak, we are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our home buyers, home sellers, Realtors and community.
- We always recommend that the home buyer attends their home inspection to ask questions and receive valuable information about the property.
We are requiring home buyers DO NOT attend if they have:
- Traveled internationally within the past 14 days.
- Are experiencing sore throat, coughing or fever symptoms.
- Have been around anyone experiencing sore throat, coughing or fever symptoms.
Rest assured if anyone on the Nordic Home Inspection team experiences any of these symptoms they will not be in attendance.
- At this time, we are not allowing extra people along to the inspection. Only the Buyer, Realtor and Inspector should be on site during the inspection process.
- Your Nordic Home Inspection inspector will be taking extra sanitary measures throughout the inspection including:
- Using hand sanitizer and washing hands frequently throughout the inspection.
- After the inspection we will be disinfecting items that have been touched, like light switches, door knobs, appliances and fixtures.
- If you cannot attend the inspection for any reason, we will provide a detailed report and will follow up to answer any of your questions.
Thank you for helping keep our community and your home safe.
Lars and the Nordic Home Inspection Team